SJKT3 "Sizima" 19oz Type 3 Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- Dyed using genuine Sumi ink, the 19oz Sizima denim from Tanuki is a dark-colored addition to the brand's vast denim catalog. The denim is crafted using a blend of Supima, Texas, and Californian cotton for ample texture while retaining a soft feel throughout. The denim sports an indigo-dyed warp and a sumi-ink dyed weft for a near-black color that will fade to an electric blue with wear. This jacket is built around a modified Type-3 design featuring additional length, altered pocket design, and the inclusion of hand pockets for a more modern and functional garment. Pre-washed for a softer feel and to eliminate shrinkage.
- 19oz unsanforized one-wash selvedge denim
- Modified Type-3 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Indigo dyed warp, sumi ink dyed weft
- Custom matte black buttons
- Two front hand pockets with blue herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Blue and white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
39" 17.5" 24" 23.25" 40
41" 18" 24.25" 24.5" 42
43" 18.5" 24.75" 24.5" 44
45" 19.25" 25.25" 25" 46
47" 19.75" 25.5" 25"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.