Blue Blue Japan
Smoking Gown in Indigo Paisley
- Brand Info
- Inspired by Gobelin tapestries of 15th century France, this extravagant long coat from Blue Blue Japan is constructed using a heavyweight cotton fabric woven with an ornate paisley pattern. Indigo-dyed for a deep color that will fade with wear, the pants feature subtle scarlet stitching as a nod to the Gobelin's signature dyestuff. The coat borrows design cues from formal attire including an elegant shawl collar design, complete with a single button closure and two patch pockets at the waist.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with use
- Regular fit throughout body
- Heavyweight Japanese fabric with woven paisley pattern
- Shawl collar with single button closure
- Two patch pockets at waist, single chest pocket
- 75% cotton, 25% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 18.25" 24.25" 45.5" Large 48" 19.25" 24.5" 46.5" X-Large 48" 19.5" 25" 47.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.