Natural Indigo Yarn Dyed Selvedge Flannel
- Brand Info
- This flannel from SPELLBOUND is made from a beautiful natural indigo dyed cotton that will age with wear. The flannel is packed with details thanks to its construction on vintage triple needle machines. The garment has a subtle contrasting red selvedge line seen along the inside of the placket, and on the chain-stitch runoff. All SPELLBOUND shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Vintage style triple needle construction
- Contrast red chain stitch inside garment, with chain stitch runoff at vents
- Subtle red selvedge line
- Two pocket work-shirt design
- Lightweight, soft flannel fabric
- Natural indigo dyed
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 16" 25" 28" 3 40" 16.5" 25.5" 28.5" 4 42" 17.5" 26.5" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.