SS Handyman Shirt Damaged in Light Indigo
- Brand Info
- The SS Handyman Shirt from visvim® presents the brand's passion for old-world craftsmanship in a modern form. Crafted using 8oz selvedge denim woven with long-staple cotton, this button-up shirt is expertly hand-distressed and washed in Japan allowing for the latent characteristics of the fabric to shine through the heavily textured sun-faded cloth. This iteration features custom metal buttons, two flap pockets at the chest, and signature hand-stitched detailing at the nape.
- Regular fit
- Proprietary 8oz selvedge denim
- Dyed using natural indigo
- Washed and distressed in Japan
- Two pockets at the chest
- Custom metal buttons
- Hand-stitched detailing at the nape
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 46" 19" 24.75" 30.25" 4 48" 19.75" 25.25" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.