Standard Issue Boardshorts in Navy
- Brand Info
- Designed by the lifelong surfers of the Freenote Cloth. team., the Standard Issue Boardshorts are the California-based label's anticipated foray into swimwear. Built using a heavyweight Japanese nylon, the shorts feature a minimalist design that includes waxed cotton drawstrings and custom corozo buttons. The boardshorts are cut in a classic fit, and feature a classic slant pocket design with dual snap pockets at the back.
- Heavyweight Japanese nylon
- Waxed cotton drawstring cord
- Reinforced back panelling
- Custom corozo button fly
- Double stainless steel snap pockets
- Vintage triple needle stitching
- Self-draining pockets
- 100% nylon
- Made in USA
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 30 32" 10.5" 11.5" 8.5" 10.5" 32 34" 11" 11.5" 8.75" 11" 34 36" 11.25" 12.25" 9" 11.5" 36 37" 12" 13.25" 9.5" 12"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.