Blue Blue Japan
Stitched Sashiko Baseball Cap in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This 6-panel cap from BLUE BLUE is made from an indigo-dyed stitched sashiko fabric and features an adjustable leather strap-back for maximum versatility. Complete with blue satin brim and short-style bill.
- Classic 6-panel cap
- Indigo dyed stitched sashiko fabric
- Adjustable leather strap-back
- Stretch-fit design
- Blue satin brim
- Black sweatband
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- One size, approx 22.5" inches circumference
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.