Attachment / KKA
Stole Collar Long Cardigan in Charcoal Wool
- Brand Info
- The Stole Collar Long Cardigan makes use of a smooth flannel wool which emanates an elegant texture. A draping cut gives it a unique silhouette that presents a luxurious casual feel. The scarf collar falls along the garment and combines with the premium wool to cross the line between a cardigan and a blazer, making this a truly versatile piece.
- Long, slim fit
- Smooth finish custom milled wool flannel
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Raw edges at waist and hemline
- Two patch pockets
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- Model KJ72-027
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38.5" 16.25" 25.5" 35" 3 40" 16.5" 27.5" 35.5" 4 43" 17" 28" 36"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.