"Buta-Kun" Embroidery Button Down in Pink
- Brand Info
- The "Buta-Kun" Button Down Shirt from Studio D'artisan features the brand's pig mascot in a playful, all-over pattern. Each pig has been embroidered into the shirt, rather than printed, giving a unique character to each and every pig on the shirt. The shirt features a button-down collar and a slimmer, shorter length, designed for the Japanese market.
- Embroidered "Mr. Piggy" and jeans pattern throughout garment
- One front drop-in chest pocket
- Button down collar
- Union tag on inside placket
- Thick mother-of-pearl replica buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16" 23.5" 26.25" Medium 39.5" 17" 24.5" 27.25" Large 41" 17.75" 25" 28.5" X-Large 43.5" 18.75" 25.25" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.