Heavyweight Corduroy Work Shirt in Tan
- Brand Info
- Studio D'artisan's Heavy Corduroy Work Shirt is made from a heavy, yet soft, corduroy fabric designed for demanding working environments. This shirt is fitted with vintage metal buttons and pocket detailing, along with a slimmer, more contemporary fit.
- Soft, heavyweight corduroy fabric
- Vintage design metal buttons
- Button closure drop-in chest pocket with inlaid pen pocket
- Button closure flap chest pocket
- Union tag on inside
- Chain stitch construction on major seams
- Chain stitch runoff on vents
- Two button cuff closure
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.25" 15.75" 23.5" 26.5" Medium 39.75" 16.25" 23.75" 27.5" Large 42" 17.25" 24.5" 28.5" X-Large 44.5" 18.25" 25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.