19oz Duck Canvas Coverall Jacket
- Brand Info
- This coverall jacket from Studio D'artisan is the brand's take on the classic style of the mid 1930s. The jacket is made from a super heavy 19oz duck canvas fabric, and features multiple pockets and compartments for storying a variety of items. The stiff and rigid duck canvas fabric will soften after extensive wear, and is built to withstand even the most intense working environments.
- 19oz duck canvas fabric
- Replica of 30's-40's era coverall jacket
- Large, spacious fit, perfect for larger frames
- Triple stitch construction throughout major seams
- Small pocket on chest perfect for a pen or watch
- Chest button-flap pocket
- Two hip level drop in pockets
- One inner chest drop in pocket
- Custom engraved aged nickel buttons featuring repeating olive branch design
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 42" 17" 24" 27.5" 40 44" 18" 24.5" 28" 42 46" 18.5" 25" 29" 44 48.5" 18.5" 25.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.