$ 100.00 $ 195.00
Low Gauge Knit Scarf in Speckled Sand
- Brand Info
- This conveniently sized scarf from Studio D'artisan is made from a wool/polyester/nylon/acrylic blend and features a super hairy tweed yarn that will soften up with use. The scarf features frayed ends and a loose weave that gives it a very personal, homemade feel.
- Made with neppy tweed yarn
- Dense, loose weave that creates a hand knit feel
- Cable knit pattern
- 70% wool, 20% poly, 5% nylon, 5% acrylic
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- One size, approx 9" x 51" (measuring from end of tassels, 46" length without tassels)
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.