Suede Double Riders Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The crown jewel of the Blue Blue Japan line, this gorgeous Double Riders Jacket perfectly demonstrates the Tokyo brand's mastery of the indigo craft. Made from a heavily-textured suede horsehide leather, this timeless jacket has undergone a transformative indigo-dyeing process that gives the garment a rich blue color. With wear, the leather will crease and fade to a stunning antique blue color reminiscent of vintage Japanese denim. Fitted with minimalist details like a single zip placket, two snap button collar, and a stripped-down design free of epaulets or zipper pockets.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Heavily textured horse suede leather
- Fully lined body and arms
- Extra large metal Universal zipper closuer
- Snap button double rider-style collar
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Metal Universal zipper cuffs
- Shell: 100% leather
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Please note: due to the nature of this product, each garment may differ slightly in color from photographs shown.
- Model is 6' and 160lbs wearing a size Large.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 40" 17" 24" 23.5" Large 41" 17.5" 25.25" 24.5" X-Large 43" 18.5" 25.5" 24.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.