Pure Blue Japan
Sunburned Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Information
- This rugged button-up shirt from Pure Blue Japan was woven using indigo-dyed yarn that has been distressed to give the appearance of a sun-faded color. The shirt features a smooth texture and a classic two-pocket design with minimal detailing.
- Slim fit
- Made using indigo-dyed yarn
- Two chest pockets, single pen pocket
- Bartack reinforcement
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 2196
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 15" 25" 25.5" 3 42" 16" 25.5" 26" 4 45" 17" 26" 27" 5 47" 18" 26.5" 28.5"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.