"1940's Railroad" Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in White
- Brand Info
- Inspired by classic railroad workwear from 1940's America, this lightweight Japanese chambray from Sunny Sports features selvedge details along the collar and side vents, and triple needle construction throughout.
- Genuine Japanese selvedge chambray fabric
- Triple needle construction used throughout garment
- Triple needle run-off stitching exposed along vents
- Natural Pima cotton twill inside cuffs and along placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16" 24.5” 29" Medium 40" 16.5” 25" 29.5” Large 42" 17” 25.75” 30.5” X-Large 44" 17.5" 26.5” 31.5”
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Kitahara Shinya, designer of Sunny Sports, is a long time collector of vintage American clothing which has inspired his label since launching in 2004. Based in Japan, Sunny Sports brings vintage Americana workwear up to the current age. With the "quality of life" as its theme, and with the "quality rather than quantity" as its concept, Sunny Sports expresses good old real America, using vintage fabrics and construction techniques for sturdy and long-lasting clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.