wings + horns
"Sword Fern" Deck Shirt in Jungle Green
- Brand Info
- Debuting as part of the wings + horns "Lost Coast" collection, the "Sword Fern" series is built from a versatile linen-blend fabric that features a custom print inspired by the coastal forests of the Pacific Northwest. This breezy button-up shirt is cut in a relaxed style for ample breathability, and features a cuban spread collar alongside signature herringbone edge buttons.
- Relaxed fit
- Custom linen-blend fabric with fern print
- Shifted double layer shoulder panels
- Cuban spread collar
- Herringbone corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17" 7.5" 23.25" Medium 44" 18" 9" 27.75" Large 46" 18" 9.25" 28.75" X-Large 50" 19" 9.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.