wings + horns
"Sword Fern" Reversible Bomber Jacket in Jungle Green
- Brand Info
- Debuting as part of the wings + horns "Lost Coast" collection, the "Sword Fern" series is built from a versatile linen-blend fabric that features a custom print inspired by the coastal forests of the Pacific Northwest. This intricately designed bomber jacket sports a fully reversible design showcasing a sleek black face that doubles as a plush liner. The nylon side is constructed using water-repellant ripstop, creating a dual-purpose jacket designed to handle unpredictable coastal weather. Finished with signature wings+horns detailing.
- Slim, modern fit
- Water repellent ripstop nylon face
- Custom linen-blend "Sword Fern" fabric inverse
- Reversible two-way RiRi zipper
- Interior and exterior hand pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- Underarm gussets
- Face: 100% nylon
- "Sword Fern:" 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17" 25" 25.5" Medium 46" 17.75" 26" 26" Large 48" 18.5" 26.5" 27" X-Large 50" 19" 27" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.