T/C Alpha Shirt Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This versatile shirt jacket from and Wander is constructed using a lightweight water repellent fabric and insulated with genuine Polartec® Alpha® fill. Woven with high-density polyester for the warp and soft cotton for the weft, and Wander treats the shirt jacket with a water-repellent finish to combat the elements. Engineered for ample wind and water resistance, the shirt features a classic button-up design paired with technical details like two contrasting zip pouches at the front. The shirt's flexible composition provides a sleek silhouette across most frames, while details like 3M contrast stitching serve as suitable nods to the brand's mountaineering inspiration.
- Regular fit
- Water repellent cotton-poly shell
- Genuine Polartec® Alpha® insulation
- Two utility zip pockets at front
- Custom branded snap buttons
- Corduroy lined cuffs and collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Logo embroidery
- Shell: 55% cotton 45% polyester
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
44.5" 17.5" 23.5" 26" Medium
46" 18" 24" 26.5" Large 48" 18.5" 25" 27"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.