Legacy Cardholder in Natural
- Brand Info
- A Tanner Goods classic, the Legacy Cardholder was one of the earliest original designs by the Portland, Oregon brand -- making its triumphant return after 6 years spent in the Tanner Goods archive. The highly-functional cardholder is cut from two pieces of leather and features an efficient design that fits roughly a half dozen cards. Hallmarked by its signature asymmetrical flap closure and careful stitching, the cardholder will age to a beautiful brown color with use.
- Limited edition re-release
- Made from two pieces of 3oz natural leather
- Asymmetrical snap closure
- Burnished, dyed, waxed, and stamped with the Tanner Goods signature maker's mark
- Large primary compartment
- Made in USA
- One size (approximately 4" x 2.5" x 1")
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.