wings + horns
Tech Merino Mac Coat in Matte Black
- Brand Info
- This sophisticated coat from wings + horns is constructed from a waterproof merino wool courtesy of the renowned Schoeller Textile Mill of Switzerland. Handpicked for its stain and wind repellent properties, the jacket sports a heavily textured melange face and is lined with woven stretch liner for flexibility and comfort. Fitted with signature wings + horns details including articulated sleeves, dual-entry storm pockets, and concealed snap button closure.
- Tailored fit
- Made using Schoeller waterproof wool-blend fabric
- Stain and wind repellent face
- Articulated sleeves
- Signature dual-entry storm pockets
- Concealed snap button closure
- Underarm gussets
- In-seam welt pockets
- Woven stretch liner
- Outer: 71% wool, 18% polyester, 11% polyurethane
- Lining: 51% acetate, 49% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25" 35" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 36" Large 47" 19" 25.5" 37" X-Large 49" 19.5" 26.5" 38"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.