"Tencel Check" Button Up Shirt in Blue
- Brand Info
- Tencel is an ecologically friendly fabric made from a mixture of natural wood fibers. Often acclaimed for its soft feel, Tencel is known to absorb moisture better than cotton, making it a popular fabric amongst spring and summer garments. This button up shirt from N. Hoolywood is made from a Tencel/cotton blend, and features a repeating checkered pattern of greys and blues.
- Lightweight cotton fabric with grey and blue check detailing throughout
- Authentic mother of pearl buttons
- Minimalist design free of pockets on chest
- N. Hoolywood stamp at shoulder, will disappear with wear
- Tailored, modern fit
- 51% cotton, 49% tencel
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 40.5" 17.25" 24.75" 29" 38 41" 17.5" 25" 30" 40 43" 18" 25.75" 31" 42 44.5" 18.5" 26" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.