"Terry" Wool Sweater in Moss
- Brand Info
- Made in Scotland from virgin merino wool, the Terry sweater from Howlin' is a classic crewneck knit with contrasting neps throughout. Cut in a comfortably tailored fit, the heavily-textured sweater features raglan sleeve construction along with ribbed detailing for a contemporary take on a classic look.
- Tailored fit
- Made from genuine merino wool fabric with contrasting neps
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in Scotland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.5" 23" 26" Medium 42.5" 17" 24.75" 27" Large 45" 17.5" 25" 27.25" X-Large 46" 18" 25 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.