Tesota '91-Folk in Beige
- Brand Info
- Available for the first time outside of visvim flagship stores, Blue Owl is proud to introduce visvim's CONTRARY DEPT line. Derived from the question "What is practicality in today's world?", visvim's CONTRARY DEPT takes a look at the meaning behind utility and function.
The Tesota '91 Folk is a modern military sneaker-boot crafted using the best materials possible with no detail overlooked. The uppers are made using vegetable-tanned cow suede sourced from the United Kingdom with specially processed German cord trim. Anchored with custom vibram outsoles, the shoes sit on a chunky vulcanized midsole with a cork footbed designed to mold to the wearers feet overtime with continued wear.
- Limited CONTRARY DEPT release
- UK Vegetable-tanned cow suede
- Specially process German corduroy
- Full cow leather insole and lining
- Cork footbed
- Vibram outsole
- Painted metal eyelets
- Deerskin tongue tab
- Vulcanized midsole
- Thick-knit rope laces
- Natural linen dust-bag
US Size JP Size EU Size 8.5 26 41.5 9 26.5 42 9.5 27 42.5 10 27.5 43 10.5 28 43.5 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45.5
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.