"Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji" Reversible Suka Souvenir Jacket
- Brand Info
- This reversible Souvenir Jacket from Studio D'artisan features scenes from Hokusai's "Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji" artwork, each uniquely reimagined to star the Studio D'artisan pig mascot, Buta-Kun. The jacket is made using a combination of cotton velveteen and quilted rayon, giving each side a unique flair beyond the custom embroidery. Fitted with a Japanese YKK zipper, two hand pockets, and alternating colors on each side.
- Slim modern fit
- Reversible Sukajan style souvenir jacket
- Quilted rayon side featuring embroidered rendition of The Great Wave off Kanagawa from "Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Velveteen side featuring embroidered rendition of Nihonbashi bridge in Edo from "Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem with contrasting piping
- Japanese YKK zipper
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Nihonbashi: 100% cotton
- Fugaku: 100% rayon
- Ribbing: 100% acrylic
- Style code: 4420
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 16" 23" 24" 40 42" 17" 24" 24.5" 42 43" 18" 24" 25.5" 44 47" 19" 25" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.