"Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji" Reversible Suka Souvenir Jacket in Green/Beige
- Brand Info
- This reversible Souvenir Jacket from Studio D'artisan features denim-oriented scenes based on famed Ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Hokusai's "Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji" series. Outfitting the world-renown prints with Studio D's beloved "Buta-kun" mascot, the jacket comes sewn using the same hyper-attentive detailing found in the brand's denim. The jacket is made using a combination of cotton velveteen and quilted rayon, giving each side a unique flair beyond the custom embroidery. Fitted with a Japanese YKK zipper, two hand pockets, and alternating colors on each side.
- Slim modern fit
- Reversible Sukajan style souvenir jacket
- Quilted rayon side featuring an embroidered rendition of Satta Point in the Suruga Bay, from "Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Velveteen side featuring an embroidered rendition of Mitsui Shop at Surugachō in Edo, from "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji"
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem with contrasting piping
- Japanese YKK zipper
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Surugachō: 100% cotton
- Suruga Bay: 100% rayon
- Ribbing: 100% acrylic
- Style code: 4502 GRExBE
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 16" 23" 24" 40 42" 18" 24" 24" 42 44" 19" 24.5" 25" 44 47" 19" 25" 26.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.