Tie Dye Crewneck Sweater in Black
- Brand Info
- The Tie Dye Sweater from FDMTL makes use of traditional dyeing techniques on a soft terry knit base to create a unique and striking garment. The laborious dyeing process results in soft color gradation through the garment, which will become more apparent with age. Cut in a slightly oversized fit, and finished with signature logo embroidery.
- Slightly oversized fit
- Soft midweight terry sweater fabric
- Vertical shibori dye
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, and hem
- Logo embroidery on sleeve
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43"
19" 24" 27" 3 45" 19.5" 24.5" 27.5" 4 47" 20" 25" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- FDMTL is a modern denim label based in Tokyo, Japan. Established in 2005, the brand's innovative approach to denim extends beyond the shuttle loom by incorporating heavy repair detailing across its designs. With vintage construction and uniquely tailored silhouettes, FDMTL is a refreshing interpretation on a familiar style.