"Tiger Spruce" Camouflage Button Up Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- The "Tiger Spruce" button up shirt from wings + horns features a black camouflage print poplin fabric. The shirt is tapered down the sides, as opposed to the back, which allows for more room in the upper back region, making this shirt great for men with wide backs or broader shoulders. The shirt is fitted with classic wings + horns details like triple needle flat-felled seams, corozo buttons, and diamond panelling.
- Custom made tiger spruce camouflage printed poplin fabric
- Slim, modern fit that tapers down the sides, allowing for wider backs
- Triple needle flat-felled seams
- Underarm gusset
- Custom corozo military buttons
- Double layer shoulder yolk
- Signature wings + horns diamond panels
- Single chest pocket at chest
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 15" 24.25" 28.25" Medium 43" 15.75" 24.75" 29.25" Large 45.5" 16.25" 25.5" 30.5" X-Large 48" 16.75" 26.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.