"Traveler Shirt" in Grey Jacquard
- Brand Info
- The Traveler Shirt from Rogue Territory is one of the Los Angeles brand's original button-up shirt designs. Made from a 6oz Japanese herringbone jacquard fabric, the shirt features classic detailing and slimmed down silhouette for a more contemporary look. Finished with a single exterior chest pocket, hidden interior pocket, and horn buttons.
- 6oz Japanese herringbone jacquard fabric
- Single pocket at chest with signature pen pocket
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Japanese urea catseye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 25" 38" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 28.5" Large 45" 18" 26" 29" X-Large 48" 19" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.