Trek Jacket 2 in Black
- Brand Info
- and Wander's latest shell jacket makes use of ZGRAV's durable, water-repellant double weave stretch fabric. The jacket provides natural wind and water resistance, and reflective 3M logo decals and drawcords providing better visibility in the dark. Finished with mountaineering details like concealed mesh zip pockets and adjustable hood.
- Regular fit
- Water-resistant, windproof ZGRAV Light fabric
- Two zip chest pockets, two zip hand pockets
- Japanese YKK zippers
- Reflective 3M drawcords and logo decals
- Adjustable drawcord cuffs
- Shell: 88% nylon, 12% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2
44" 18.5" 24.75" 28.5"
3 45.5" 19" 25.5" 29" 4 47" 20" 26" 30" 5 49" 21" 26.5" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.