Trek Shorts in Off White
- Brand Info
- The Trek shorts from and Wander are built using Amaterrace's Z Grav Light high-density nylon. The fabric of choice for many in the outdoors, the material is renowned for incredible flexibility and light weight while maintaining wind and water resistance. The shorts feature a variety of zip pockets and signature reflective 3M detailing. The wide fit allows full mobility and the thoughtful design makes them perfect summer activewear.
- Regular fit
- Water-repellent technical fabric
- Zipper fly and branded top button
- Adjustable waistband with buckle belt closure
- Reflective stitching
- Two front zipper pockets
- Two back zipper pockets
- 88% nylon, 12% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 10.75" 12" 9" 12.25" 3 31" 11" 12.5" 9.5" 12.5" 4 33" 11.25" 13" 9.75" 12.5" 5 35" 11.5" 13.5" 10.5" 13"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.