"Tsuri-Ten" Loopwheel T-Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Tsuri-Ten t-shirt from Studio D'artisan is a super thick and soft loopwheel t-shirt featuring a dark indigo color. The shirt was sewn at the painstakingly slow rate of 1 meter an hour due to the extreme thickness of the yarn. The t-shirt features quadruple needle stitch construction and a clean design free of any pockets or logos.
- Indigo-dyed heavyweight cotton fabric
- Short relaxed fit designed for the Japanese market
- Quadruple needle flatlock stitch construction
- Sewn with vintage Union Special
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 41" 18.25" 7.75" 23.5" Large 43" 19.25" 8.25" 25.5" X-Large 44.5" 20" 8.5" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.