"Tsuri-Ten" Loopwheel T-Shirt in White
- Brand Info
- The Tsuri-Ten t-shirt from Studio D'artisan is a super thick and soft loopwheel t-shirt featuring a horizontal stripe pattern. The shirt was sewn at the painstakingly slow rate of 1 meter an hour due to the extreme thickness of the yarn. The t-shirt features quadruple needle stitch construction and a white/blue color arrangement perfect for summer.
- Repeating horizontal stripe pattern
- Short relaxed fit designed for the Japanese market
- Quadruple needle flatlock stitch construction
- Single rounded chest pocket
- Sewn with vintage Union Special
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 35" 16" 7.5" 23" Large 37" 17.25" 7.75" 24" X-Large 39" 17.75" 8.5" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.