Pure Blue Japan
Twill Microfur Double Faced Short Coat in Indigo
- Brand Information
- Sewn on vintage machines in Japan, the Microfur Short Coat from Pure Blue Japan is crafted using an indigo-dyed cotton twill shell and equipped with a cozy polyester lining. Designed in a tailored fit, the jacket features dual patch pockets at the waist, oversized wood buttons, piped accenting on the hems, and the signature Indigofera leaf embroidery on the side seam.
- Tailored fit
- Dyed using genuine indigo, will fade with wear
- High-density twill outer layer
- Polyester micro fur liner
- Dual waist pockets
- Painted wood buttons
- 50% cotton 50% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 43" 17" 24.5" 29.5" 4 46" 18" 25" 30.5" 5
48" 19" 25.5" 31.5" 6 50" 20" 25.75" 32"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
To view how we measure our garments visit our measuring guide
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.