Urchin Coverall Jacket in Beige
- Brand Info
- The Urchin Jacket from SOULIVE is a classic coverall jacket built from a heavyweight Japanese brushed moleskin fabric. The jacket features a utilitarian design featuring three pockets at the front and is decorated with goldtone buttons featuring an engraving inspired by the British Royal Army.
- Regular fit
- Made from heavyweight moleskin fabric
- Engraved royal goldtone button
- Two pockets at waist, single chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Bartack reinforcement
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42.5" 17.75" 23.75" 27" 3 44" 18" 23.75" 28" 4 45" 18.5" 24" 29" 5 48" 19.75" 24.5" 30"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.