US Army Tropical Coat in Woodland Camouflage
- Brand Info
- Inspired by military attire of World War II, orSlow's US Army Tropical Coat is a modified rendition of the revolutionary M-43 Field Jacket. Built from a woodland camouflage Japanese military ripstop fabric, the jacket features the classic four patch pocket front, complete with covert detailing like a concealed placket, interior locker loop and spread collar.
- Regular fit
- Japanese military ripstop fabric
- Four patch pockets at front
- Concealed placket with storm flap
- Bartack reinforcement
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 44" 18.5" 24.5" 30" 3 46" 19" 24.5" 30.5" 4 47" 20" 25" 31.25" 5 48.5" 20.5" 25" 31.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The antithesis of fast-fashion, orSlow is renowned for its unique brand of "slow fashion" -- a signature style that prioritizes construction and timeless designs in lieu of trends. With an emphasis on fabrics and leisurely fits, the Japanese brand presents a refreshingly simple military-inspired aesthetic that is easy to wear.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.