US Navy Hat in Khaki
- Brand Info
- orSlow's reworked United States Navy hat features a versatile design that can be folded and adjusted in a number of ways. This installment is cut from a durable chino cloth typical of the materials used in United States Navy uniforms during World War II. Details include stitching along the brim and contrasting interior herringbone taping.
- 1960s United States Navy style bucket hat
- Heavyweight chino cloth fabric
- Interior herringbone cotton taping
- Vintage stitching along brim
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- One Size
- The antithesis of fast-fashion, orSlow is renowned for its unique brand of "slow fashion" -- a signature style that prioritizes construction and timeless designs in lieu of trends. With an emphasis on fabrics and leisurely fits, the Japanese brand presents a refreshingly simple military-inspired aesthetic that is easy to wear.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.