USA Chambray Oxford in Indigo
- Brand Info
- As part of Gitman Vintage's "Seed to Sew" collection, this chambray shirt is made entirely from American-grown cotton, then cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Short, button down collar
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.25" 24" 29" Medium 43" 17.75" 25" 30.5" Large 48" 19" 26" 31.5" X-Large 51" 18.75" 24" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.