"Utility Bifold" Shell Cordovan Wallet in Natural
- Brand Info
- The Utility Bifold from Tanner Goods is the brand's signature minimalist wallet designed for efficiency. This limited installment run is cut from genuine Italian Shell Cordovan. Shell Cordovan has long been regarded as the finest leather in the world, beloved for its luxurious finish and admired for its complex tanning process. As the wallet is used, the leather will age and darken into a beautiful color unique to each individual wallet.
- 1.4mm Italian Shell Cordovan leather
- Burnished, dyed, waxed, and stamped with Tanner's signature maker's mark
- 4 card slots, 2 hidden pockets, 1 bill slot
- Made in the USA
- One size (approximately 4.25" x 3.25" x 1")
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.