Utility Shirt in Navy Plaid
- Brand Information
- The latest Utility work shirt from 3sixteen is woven using a contrasting herringbone plaid fabric imported from Japan. Cut and sewn in Los Angeles, the shirt features a soft worn-in feel with substantial weight to keep warm in cooler months. Fitted with signature 3sixteen details like chainstitch runoff at vents, double needle construction and a straight back yoke.
- Tailored fit
- Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Double needle construction
- Chainstitch runnoff at vents
- Two symmetrical chest pockets
- Cats eye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.75" 24.5" 28.25" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 29.5" Large 44" 18.5" 26" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19" 26.5" 31" XX-Large 48" 20" 26.5" 31.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.