Utility Work Shirt in Cream
- Brand Info
- This Utility Work Shirt from Freenote is crafted using a Japanese slub twill fabric with a soft worn-in feel. This installment is equipped with a single oversized utility pocket large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Japanese slub twill fabric
- Regular fit
- Single oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.25" 26.25" 29.75" Medium 42.5" 18" 27" 30.5" Large 44.5" 18.5" 28.5" 31" X-Large 46.5" 19.25" 28.75" 31.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.