Utility Work Shirt in Safari Tan
- Brand Info
- The Utility Work Shirt from Freenote is sewn using a heavyweight Japanese twill fabric with a soft worn-in feel. The shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Heavyweight Japanese twill fabric
- Regular fit
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- Custom corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.25" 25.5" 29.5" Medium 44" 18" 26" 30.5" Large 45" 18.75" 27" 31.5" X-Large 47" 19.5" 27.5" 33"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.