"Vallis" Coarse Knit T-Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt comes as part of the Vallis collection from FACTOTUM - an offshoot of the mainline focused on solid basics. The shirt is made using a cotton/polyester blend fabric that has a neppy coarse exterior paired with a soft interior. The shirt is finished with elongated sleeves and a relaxed fit for a casual look.
- Relaxed fit with elongated sleeves
- Textured navy cotton fabric
- Wide collar
- 69% cotton, 31% polyester
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 46 42" 20.5" 9.5" 27.25" 48 44" 21.5" 10.25" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.