"Vallis" Zip Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- This item comes as part of the Vallis collection from FACTOTUM - an offshoot of the mainline focused on solid essentials. This uniquely cut hoodie is made using a loosely woven cotton/polyester blended fabric that features a neppy exterior. The hoodie is cut with an angular hem that provides a sleek avant-garde look. Finished with custom YKK zippers.
- Slim modern fit
- Medium-weight fabric with neppy texture
- Angular hem at waist
- Custom Japanese YKK zippers
- Kangaroo style pouch pocket at front
- Ribbed cuffs
- 69% cotton, 31% polyester
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Back Length Front Length 44 39.5" 16" 24.5" 22" 24.5" 46 41.5" 17.5" 25.5" 22.5" 25" 48 43" 18" 25.5" 23" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.