Vintage Knit T-Shirt in Grey
- Brand Info
- Built from combed cotton jersey, this classic t-shirt from RRL is designed as an homage to the American west. The shirt employs authentic early 1900s tubular knit construction for a seamless body and comes sewn with single-stitch detailing at the hem. Cut in a regular-style vintage fit inspired by 1940's basic training t-shirts and finished with RRL chainstitch embroidery at the hem.
- Vintage fit
- Built from American combed cotton jersey
- Single-stitch hemming
- Authentic tubular knit design free of seams
- Ribbed collar
- RRL logo embroidery at hem
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37"
16.5" 6.75" 25" Medium 40" 17" 7" 25" Large 43" 17.5" 7.25" 26" X-Large 48" 18.5" 8" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.