"Voyager Daypack" in Salt & Pepper
- Brand Info
- The Voyager Daypack from Tanner Goods is a heavy duty backpack made from a 1970s Swiss military salt & pepper canvas designed to be viable in all environments. The fabric has been coated in durable water repellent to protect against harsher elements. Compact and comfortable, the design is versatile enough to fit any daily routine.
- 1970s Swiss military salt & pepper canvas, woven from flax and nettle fibers instead of cotton, and coated in durable water repellent (DWR) to protect against the elements
- Cambara English bridle leather used on all leather details
- Large central compartment with padded interior laptop sleeve and external zippered pocket
- Two side catch-all pockets sized for water bottles and accessories
- Solid brass hardware
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in the USA
- One size. Approximately 13" wide x 8" deep x 18" tall.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.