"Voyager Daypack" in Waxed Field Tan
- Brand Info
- The Voyager Daypack from Tanner Goods is a heavy duty backpack made from a lightweight 10oz waxed filter twill designed to be viable in all environments. Compact and comfortable, the design is versatile enough to fit any daily routine.
- 10oz waxed filter twill
- Cambara English bridle leather used on all leather details
- Large central compartment with padded interior laptop sleeve and external zippered pocket
- Two side catch-all pockets sized for water bottles and accessories
- Solid brass hardware
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in the USA
- The Mill Issue No. 002: Conquering the Urban Commute
- One size. Approximately 13" wide x 8" deep x 18" tall.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.