Crosscut Flannel in Navy Waffle
- Brand Information
- This installment in 3sixteen's acclaimed crosscut flannel series is woven using a brushed Japanese flannel fabric. The fabric features a breathable waffle-knit texture and a plaid pattern, and is fitted with classic 3sixteen details like chainstitch runoff at vents, asymmetrical pocket design, and the signature cross-sitched yoke at back.
- Brushed Japanese flannel fabric
- Tailored fit
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Cats-eye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.25" 25" 28.5" Medium 41" 16.75" 25.5" 29.5" Large 43" 18" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 45" 18.5" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.