wings + horns
Washed Linen Officer Shorts in Ash Grey
- Brand Info
- The Officer Shorts from wings+horns are the cropped, seasonal variant of the Vancouver brand's signature BDU Pants. Made from a breathable linen fabric, these shorts have been washed multiple times for a rougher, more textured look. Finished with corozo military buttons, herringbone twill pocket bags, and signature wings+horns detailing.
- Washed linen fabric
- Slim fit shorts designed to hit above knee
- Slant pocket design with bartack reinforcement
- Corozo military buttons
- Herringbone twill pocket bags
- Double layered belt loops
- 100% linen
- Made in Canada
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 28 30.5" 9.5" 10.75" 8.25" 9.25" 30 33" 9.75" 11.5" 8.3" 9.65" 32 35" 10" 11.75" 8.5" 10.4" 34 37" 10.75" 12.3" 8.5" 11"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.