wings + horns
Washed Linen Trucker Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- A melding of classic and contemporary, wings + horns reimagines the iconic Type-3 Trucker Jacket this Spring with the fan-favorite washed linen fabric. Rinsed and washed for a rougher more textured look, the jacket gets its rich black shade through a pigment dye that will retain its color over the life of the garment. Paired with sleek tonal detailing and signature wings + horns details like articulated sleeves and custom hardware.
- Tailored fit
- Made from wings + horns signature washed linen fabric
- Modified Type-3 Trucker jacket design
- Two chest pockets, two pockets at waist
- Tonal buttons and hardware
- Articulated sleeves
- 100% linen
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.25" 24" 23" Medium 43" 18" 24" 24" Large 46" 19" 25" 24.5" X-Large 48.5" 19.5" 26" 25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.