Waxed Canvas Field Jacket in Woodland Camouflage
- Brand Info
- The all-new Field Jacket from Rogue Territory is the Los Angeles-based brand's interpretation of the classic Chore Coat. This seasonal installment is cut from a 6.25oz waxed canvas fabric featuring the classic military woodland camouflage pattern. With ample water resistance, the jacket is designed as the ultimate Spring layer with a unlined base that is easy to wear over an assortment of tops. Finished with custom branded Rogue Territory details and hardware.
- Slim, modern fit
- 6.25oz American waxed canvas
- Two exterior flap pockets, two interior welt pockets
- Rogue Territory branded tack buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 25.75" 28.5" Medium 43" 17.5" 26" 29" Large 44" 18" 26.25" 29.5" X-Large 47" 18.5" 26.5" 30"
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.