Western Shawl Cardigan in Tan
- Brand Info
- This mid-weight cardigan from RRL draws inspiration from 1940's Western club jackets, featuring woven Shorthorn and bucking bronco motifs. The birdseye jacquard fabric is built from a unique blend of six natural fibers to create a soft, lux feel. Finished with natural horn buttons, two patch pockets, and button cinch back.
- Regular fit
- Soft natural fiber blend knit fabric
- 1940's Western inspired woven motifs
- Shawl collar design with button placket
- Genuine horn buttons
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Cinch back
- Lined cuffs and hem
- 39% wool, 26% silk, 17% cotton, 13% linen, 3% alpaca, 2% cashmere
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 18" 25" 24.5" Large 46" 18.5" 25.5" 25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.